The administrators of cookies are: KRS KANCELARIA P. KAŹMIERCZAK-KAPUŚCIŃSKA T. WOJDAL SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWO-AKCYJNA ul. Targowa 35, 90-043 Łódź, KRS: 0000958885, REGON: 368296952, NIP: 7282822448. referred to as “Administrators”). The policy of the Administrators regarding cookies:
1. What is a cookie file?
A cookie file (or cookie) is a text file sent by websites and stored on a user’s device. The website does not have access to other files on the user’s device. The content of cookies does not allow for the identification of the user. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they originate from, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
2. The website of the Administrators uses cookie files for:
• for the purpose of creating statistics, which are used to optimize and modify the website to better suit the needs of users (Google Analytics).
• to determine the user’s location for the purpose of adapting the language version of the website.
3. Types of cookie files:
The website of the Administrators uses the following types of cookies:
• Session cookies – these are temporary and remain on the user’s device until they leave the website or close the software (web browser).
• Persistent cookies – they are stored on the user’s device for a specific period as defined in the file’s parameters or until manually deleted by the user.
4. The Administrators utilize the following types of cookies:
a) a cookie displaying the appropriate language version of the website.
5) Most web browsing software (web browsers) typically allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device by default. Users can change their browser settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to receive notifications about their placement on the user’s device each time. Detailed information about the options and methods for managing cookies is available in the software settings.
6) Browser settings regarding cookies can be changed using: