The administrator of your personal data is: KRS KANCELARIA P. KAŹMIERCZAK-KAPUŚCIŃSKA T. WOJDAL SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWO-AKCYJNA ul. Targowa 35, 90-043 Łódź, KRS: 0000958885, REGON: 368296952, NIP: 7282822448. referred to as “Administrators”).
As the Administrator of your personal data, we have designated a contact point for matters related to personal data protection. You can contact us regarding the processing of personal data or any other matter at:
- writing a message to the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By calling the phone number: +48 42 2076666
- in person or by postal mail at the address: Kancelaria KRS ul. Targowa 35, 90-043 Łódź.
Your personal data may be processed by us for the following purposes:
- In the case of directing email correspondence, inquiries through the contact form on our website, or through traditional means, personal data contained in such correspondence is processed solely for the purpose of communication and addressing the matter related to the correspondence or associated matters. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which involves conducting correspondence directed to us in connection with the services provided.
- In connection with the provision of services, we also collect personal data during business meetings, as well as during the exchange of business cards, for the purpose of establishing and maintaining business and/or professional contacts. The legal basis for processing in this case is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, as defined by Article 6 1 lit. f of the GDPR, which is maintaining business and/or professional contacts.
- In the event of processing personal data when it is necessary to fulfill a contract, we provide the individual whose data is concerned with detailed information regarding the processing of their personal data, no later than at the time of entering into the contract. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 1 let b GDPR.
- We also process personal data for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the positions of employment required by us. The legal basis for processing data for this purpose is the consent of the individual whose data is concerned, as specified in art. 6 1 lit a GDPR. Information regarding the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes can be found in the “CAREER” section.
- We process data obtained through cookies on our website for the purpose of creating statistics that are used to optimize and modify the website and its tools to better adapt to the needs of users, such as the language version suitable for the user. The legal basis for processing data for this purpose is the consent of the individual whose data is concerned, as specified in art. 6 1 lit a GDPR. Information regarding cookies is displayed automatically upon entering the Administrator’s website.
We only process personal data that is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected.
The personal data processed by us may be disclosed, at our explicit instruction and based on a data processing agreement, to other external entities, including those responsible for information systems and hardware, as well as entities providing legal or accounting services. The disclosure of personal data to the relevant authorities or third parties who request such information may only occur based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
The data processing period depends on the purpose of processing and may also be determined by regulations if they constitute the basis for processing. In the case of processing data based on our legitimate interest, the data is processed for a period that allows for its realization or until an effective objection to data processing is raised. If data processing is based on consent, the data is processed until the consent is withdrawn. In cases where the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract, the data will be processed until the contract is terminated. The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of potential claims, and beyond that period, only to the extent required by applicable legal provisions.
Individuals whose data we process have the following rights with respect to us:
- the right to access personal data.
- the right to rectify data.
- right to restrict data processing;
- right to erasure of data.
- right to data portability to another data controller, to the extent that data is processed in connection with a contract or with the individual’s consent.
- right to object to data processing based on our legitimate interest, including for the purpose of conducting correspondence and handling the matter.
- The right to withdraw consent – in the case of data processing based on consent, the individual whose data is being processed can withdraw their consent at any time, but this does not affect the legality of processing carried out before the consent is withdrawn.
Furthermore, the individual whose data is being processed has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Providing personal data is voluntary. In the case of entering into a contract, providing data may be required for the purpose of tax settlement related to the provided service. Refusing to provide data may prevent us from conducting correspondence, handling the matter, maintaining business/professional contacts, and/or entering into a contract.